Acts 17:25 “ Neither is worshipped with men’s hand as though he needed anything, seeing he giveth to all life and breath, and all things.”
The Facts of life:
By Pastor Fidelis
Many people are living but don’t know why they are alive, is life all about to eat, sleep, and go to work everyday until death? The worse thing that can happen to man (Humanity) is being alive and not knowing why.
1. When the purpose of life is not understood, life ends with regrets
2. When the purpose of life is not understood, it becomes a burden
3. when the purpose is not understood, disasters will happen, just like a car without bearing heading to a fatal accident.
Life is all about moving just like the car, and going forward without a purpose will be disaster, how do you direct it? We need to know that Elohim (God) created us for a purpose and if that is not understood, disaster is inevictable and life becomes a burden.
Question: What is life all about?
There are five facts about life that you need to take pay attention to:
1. Life is a gift: Acts 17:25 as read above explains that nobody decides to live and just because of that he is now alive; no body decides to be alive due to their own wisdom or power and because of such wisdom or power they are now alive. Since life is a gift, use it to please the giver or are you one of those who caused God (Elohim) to repent of their existence? Does your life give glory to Him?
2. Life is a privilage: Nobody wokeup today just because they decided to wakeup, it is a privilage and not by right. No one can be too powerful and beacuse of such powers, he is now alive, the power of life and death is beyond humans, what you cannot do for yourself becomes a privilege. Nobody can be too wise and by such wisdom he is now alive just as nobody is too connected to become alive due to such connection. Why do you commit sin because of grace; Romans 6:1 says ” What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?” it followed by God (Elohim) forbid. Lets not be deceived, money becomes useless when it gets to the issues of life, don't take it for granted.
3. Life is a seed: How you live in time determines how you end up in eternity. It is a seed and whatever you do will be waiting for you ; what you sow , you shall reap also. Remember that as long as the earth remaineth, seed and harvest time shall not stop that is according to the scriptures. As a pastor with deceitful doctrines, businessman using tricks to make profit, people doing all kinds of evil, take note that what you sow, you will surely reap it. How you live today determines how you will end up tomorrow, no wonder the bible said the way that seems right unto man, end is distruction.
4. Life is a game: Just like the football or so called soccer, when you are alive, you are a game player in the pitch, how you live determines if you will win or lose at the end of it. Mark 8:36 “ For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul? ” .
5. Life is a vapour: Life is expiring just like water vapourizes and vanishes to the air. As it breaks by the days, you draw closer to your grave. Live your life to please the giver because there are people you used to know before but today they are no more, your grand parents are no longer alive not to talk of if your great grand parents are. Study the story of Alexander the great and you will come to know that there is nothing to carry along when you die; the richest man whoever lived on earth confessed that vanity upon vanity is vanity; Jesus (Yahshua) Christ said what shall it profit a man to gain the entire world and lose his own soul?. James 4: 14 “ Whereas you do not know what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away”
What then should you do?
1. Ensure a quality relationship with your maker Elohim ( God)
2. Ensure quality relationship with humanity (Man); whatsoever you do to somebody, lives after you but what you do to your own life dies with you.
3. Live a life that pleases God (Elohim) let people glorify Him for your sake. That is let them Say : Thank God(Elohim) for the Life of Brother Mike, Thank Elohim for the life of Sister faith.
1. Father Help me to understand the purpose of my life
2. God (Elohim) give me the grace to serve you with my life and to live according to your plans for me.
Victory Bible Church.
#80, Abule Era Road Adele bus Stop,
Off badagry expressway Iyana Era Bus stop , Ijanikin Ojo Lagos State, Nigeria.
For Prayers &. Counseling:
+234 806 007 3140
Victory Bible Church#80, Abule Era Road Adele bus Stop, Off badagry expressway Iyana Era Bus stop , Ijanikin Ojo Lagos State, Nigeria.
Follow @1spiritualeagle Tweet to @1spiritualeagle
Leave your Comment (Plugged users only):